If you are planning to travel to Hook Island or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Hook Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Hook Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Hook Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Hook Island Airport Info:
|Hook Island Airport IATA Code: HIH||Hook Island Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -20.1667||Longitude : 148.95|
|City : Hook Island||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Lindeman|
|Hook Island Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Hook Island Airport is 13:57:06 PM (AEST) on Tuesday, Jul 16, 2019|
Looking for information on Hook Island Airport, Hook Island, Australia? Know about Hook Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Hook Island Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Hook Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Hook Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Hook Island Airport, airlines operating to Hook Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Hook Island Airport or Hook Island Airport, Australia.
Hook Island Airport Map - Location of Hook Island Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.704 USD
• 1 USD = 1.421 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.625 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.6 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Hook Island Airport
Closest airports to Hook Island, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Hook Island and other airports closest to Hook Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Hook Island Airport and Hook Island is South Molle Island Airport - (19.26 Km / 11.97 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Hook Island and Hook Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hamilton Island Airport - (21.24 Km / 13.2 Miles)
- Shute Harbour H/P Airport - (23.66 Km / 14.7 Miles)
- Whitsunday Airstrip Airport - (23.67 Km / 14.71 Miles)
- Lindeman Island Airport - (33.25 Km / 20.66 Miles)
- Long Island Airport - (42.53 Km / 26.43 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Hook Island Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Hook Island Airport.
Details about Hook Island Airport given here include
- Hook Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Hook Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Hook Island Airport
- Location of Hook Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Hook Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Hook Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Hook Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Hook Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Hook Island Airport is located in the city of Hook Island. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HIH - Hook Island Airport IATA Code