If you are planning to travel to Airlie Beach or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Whitsunday Airstrip Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Whitsunday Airstrip Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Airlie Beach Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Airlie Beach Airport Info:
|Airlie Beach Airport IATA Code: WSY||Airlie Beach Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -20.267||Longitude : 148.75|
|City : Airlie Beach||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Brisbane|
|Whitsunday Airstrip Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Whitsunday Airstrip Airport is 23:14:51 PM (AEST) on Monday, Apr 6, 2020|
Looking for information on Whitsunday Airstrip Airport, Airlie Beach, Australia? Know about Whitsunday Airstrip Airport in detail. Find out the location of Whitsunday Airstrip Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Airlie Beach. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Whitsunday Airstrip Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Whitsunday Airstrip Airport, airlines operating to Whitsunday Airstrip Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Whitsunday Airstrip Airport or Airlie Beach Airport, Australia.
Whitsunday Airstrip Airport Map - Location of Whitsunday Airstrip Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.607 USD
• 1 USD = 1.647 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.562 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.779 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Whitsunday Airstrip Airport
Closest airports to Airlie Beach, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Airlie Beach and other airports closest to Whitsunday Airstrip Airport.
Nearest airport to Whitsunday Airstrip Airport and Airlie Beach is Shute Harbour H/P Airport - (1.45 Km / 0.9 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Airlie Beach and Whitsunday Airstrip Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Hamilton Island Airport - (23.37 Km / 14.52 Miles)
- Hook Island Airport - (23.67 Km / 14.71 Miles)
- Long Island Airport - (25.91 Km / 16.1 Miles)
- Whitsunday Coast Airport - (32.48 Km / 20.18 Miles)
- Lindeman Island Airport - (36.6 Km / 22.74 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Whitsunday Airstrip Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Airlie Beach Airport.
Details about Airlie Beach Airport given here include
- Whitsunday Airstrip Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Airlie Beach Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Whitsunday Airstrip Airport
- Location of Whitsunday Airstrip Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Whitsunday Airstrip Airport Time Zone and Current time at Whitsunday Airstrip Airport
- Address and contact details of Whitsunday Airstrip Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Whitsunday Airstrip Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Whitsunday Airstrip Airport is located in the city of Airlie Beach. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
WSY - Whitsunday Airstrip Airport IATA Code