If you are planning to travel to Long Island or any other city in Australia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Long Island Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Long Island Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Australia. Long Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Long Island Airport Info:
|Long Island Airport IATA Code: HAP||Long Island Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : -20.5||Longitude : 148.75|
|City : Long Island||Country : Australia|
|World Area Code : 802||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Australia/Brisbane|
|Long Island Airport Timezone : GMT +10:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Long Island Airport is 11:24:30 AM (AEST) on Friday, Jul 19, 2019|
Looking for information on Long Island Airport, Long Island, Australia? Know about Long Island Airport in detail. Find out the location of Long Island Airport on Australia map and also find out airports near to Long Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Long Island Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Long Island Airport, airlines operating to Long Island Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Australia. Scroll down to know more about Long Island Airport or Long Island Airport, Australia.
Long Island Airport Map - Location of Long Island Airport
Australia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of Australia|
• 1 AUD = 0.707 USD
• 1 USD = 1.415 AUD
• 1 AUD = 0.628 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.593 AUD
» More AUD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.au|
Nearest Airports to Long Island Airport
Closest airports to Long Island, Australia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Long Island and other airports closest to Long Island Airport.
Nearest airport to Long Island Airport and Long Island is Whitsunday Coast Airport - (20.44 Km / 12.7 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Long Island and Long Island Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Shute Harbour H/P Airport - (24.67 Km / 15.33 Miles)
- Whitsunday Airstrip Airport - (25.91 Km / 16.1 Miles)
- Hamilton Island Airport - (26.34 Km / 16.37 Miles)
- Lindeman Island Airport - (30.55 Km / 18.98 Miles)
- Hook Island Airport - (42.53 Km / 26.43 Miles)
- List of 616 airports in Australia along with Australia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Long Island Airport, Australia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Australia or traveling to Long Island Airport.
Details about Long Island Airport given here include
- Long Island Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Long Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Long Island Airport
- Location of Long Island Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Long Island Airport Time Zone and Current time at Long Island Airport
- Address and contact details of Long Island Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Long Island Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Australia where Long Island Airport is located in the city of Long Island. General information include capital of Australia, currency and conversion rate of Australia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
HAP - Long Island Airport IATA Code