If you are planning to travel to Long Island or any other city in Bahamas, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Deadmans Cay Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Deadmans Cay Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bahamas. Long Island Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Long Island Airport Info:
|Long Island Airport IATA Code: LGI||Long Island Airport ICAO Code: MYLD|
|Latitude : 23.1789||Longitude : -75.0939|
|City : Long Island||Country : Bahamas|
|World Area Code : 204||Airport Type : Medium|
|Long Island Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Deadman's Cay Airport (LGI), The Bahamas
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : America/Nassau|
|Deadmans Cay Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Deadmans Cay Airport is 05:53:52 AM (EDT) on Thursday, Jul 9, 2020|
Looking for information on Deadmans Cay Airport, Long Island, Bahamas? Know about Deadmans Cay Airport in detail. Find out the location of Deadmans Cay Airport on Bahamas map and also find out airports near to Long Island. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Deadmans Cay Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Deadmans Cay Airport, airlines operating to Deadmans Cay Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bahamas. Scroll down to know more about Deadmans Cay Airport or Long Island Airport, Bahamas.
Deadmans Cay Airport Map - Location of Deadmans Cay Airport
Bahamas - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of The Bahamas|
• 1 BSD = 1 USD
• 1 USD = 1 BSD
• 1 BSD = 0.882 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.134 BSD
» More BSD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bs|
Nearest Airports to Deadmans Cay Airport
Closest airports to Long Island, Bahamas are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Long Island and other airports closest to Deadmans Cay Airport.
Nearest airport to Deadmans Cay Airport and Long Island is Estate Airstrip Airport - (48.28 Km / 30 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Long Island and Deadmans Cay Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Rum Cay Airport - (58.39 Km / 36.28 Miles)
- Pitts Town Airport - (85.86 Km / 53.35 Miles)
- Exuma International Airport - (90.72 Km / 56.37 Miles)
- Crooked Island Airport - (105.06 Km / 65.28 Miles)
- San Salvador Airport - (114.31 Km / 71.03 Miles)
- List of 41 airports in Bahamas along with Bahamas airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Deadmans Cay Airport, Long Island
This page provides all the information you need to know about Deadmans Cay Airport, Bahamas. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bahamas or traveling to Long Island Airport.
Details about Long Island Airport given here include
- Deadmans Cay Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Long Island Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Deadmans Cay Airport
- Location of Deadmans Cay Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Deadmans Cay Airport Time Zone and Current time at Deadmans Cay Airport
- Address and contact details of Deadmans Cay Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Deadmans Cay Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bahamas where Deadmans Cay Airport is located in the city of Long Island. General information include capital of Bahamas, currency and conversion rate of Bahamas currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
LGI - Deadmans Cay Airport IATA Code and MYLD - Deadmans Cay Airport ICAO code