If you are planning to travel to Stella Maris or any other city in Bahamas, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Estate Airstrip Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Estate Airstrip Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bahamas. Stella Maris Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Stella Maris Airport Info:
|Stella Maris Airport IATA Code: SML||Stella Maris Airport ICAO Code: MYLS|
|Latitude : 23.5823||Longitude : -75.2686|
|City : Stella Maris||Country : Bahamas|
|World Area Code : 204||Airport Type : Medium|
|Stella Maris Airport Address / Contact Details :|
P.O.Box LI 30 30.105 Long Island, Bahamas Telephone: 1-242-3382050/1/3 Fax: 1-242-338-2052 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Stella Maris Website : http://www.stellamarisresort.com/|
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : America/Nassau|
|Estate Airstrip Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Estate Airstrip Airport is 05:39:13 AM (EDT) on Thursday, Jul 9, 2020|
Looking for information on Estate Airstrip Airport, Stella Maris, Bahamas? Know about Estate Airstrip Airport in detail. Find out the location of Estate Airstrip Airport on Bahamas map and also find out airports near to Stella Maris. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Estate Airstrip Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Estate Airstrip Airport, airlines operating to Estate Airstrip Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bahamas. Scroll down to know more about Estate Airstrip Airport or Stella Maris Airport, Bahamas.
Estate Airstrip Airport Map - Location of Estate Airstrip Airport
Bahamas - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of The Bahamas|
• 1 BSD = 1 USD
• 1 USD = 1 BSD
• 1 BSD = 0.882 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.134 BSD
» More BSD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bs|
Nearest Airports to Estate Airstrip Airport
Closest airports to Stella Maris, Bahamas are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Stella Maris and other airports closest to Estate Airstrip Airport.
Nearest airport to Estate Airstrip Airport and Stella Maris is Rum Cay Airport - (43.89 Km / 27.27 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Stella Maris and Estate Airstrip Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Deadmans Cay Airport - (48.28 Km / 30 Miles)
- Exuma International Airport - (62.17 Km / 38.63 Miles)
- New Bight Airport - (83.64 Km / 51.97 Miles)
- San Salvador Airport - (92.81 Km / 57.67 Miles)
- Pitts Town Airport - (126.11 Km / 78.36 Miles)
- List of 41 airports in Bahamas along with Bahamas airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Estate Airstrip Airport, Stella Maris
This page provides all the information you need to know about Estate Airstrip Airport, Bahamas. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bahamas or traveling to Stella Maris Airport.
Details about Stella Maris Airport given here include
- Estate Airstrip Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Stella Maris Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Estate Airstrip Airport
- Location of Estate Airstrip Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Estate Airstrip Airport Time Zone and Current time at Estate Airstrip Airport
- Address and contact details of Estate Airstrip Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Estate Airstrip Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bahamas where Estate Airstrip Airport is located in the city of Stella Maris. General information include capital of Bahamas, currency and conversion rate of Bahamas currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SML - Estate Airstrip Airport IATA Code and MYLS - Estate Airstrip Airport ICAO code