If you are planning to travel to Pitts Town or any other city in Bahamas, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pitts Town Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pitts Town Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Bahamas. Pitts Town Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pitts Town Airport Info:
|Pitts Town Airport IATA Code: PWN||Pitts Town Airport ICAO Code: MYCP|
|Latitude : 22.8297||Longitude : -74.3461|
|City : Pitts Town||Country : Bahamas|
|World Area Code : 204||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : America/Nassau|
|Pitts Town Airport Timezone : GMT -04:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pitts Town Airport is 13:39:15 PM (EDT) on Monday, May 17, 2021|
Looking for information on Pitts Town Airport, Pitts Town, Bahamas? Know about Pitts Town Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pitts Town Airport on Bahamas map and also find out airports near to Pitts Town. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pitts Town Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pitts Town Airport, airlines operating to Pitts Town Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Bahamas. Scroll down to know more about Pitts Town Airport or Pitts Town Airport, Bahamas.
Pitts Town Airport Map - Location of Pitts Town Airport
Bahamas - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Commonwealth of The Bahamas|
• 1 BSD = 1 USD
• 1 USD = 1 BSD
• 1 BSD = 0.823 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.215 BSD
» More BSD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.bs|
Nearest Airports to Pitts Town Airport
Closest airports to Pitts Town, Bahamas are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pitts Town and other airports closest to Pitts Town Airport.
Nearest airport to Pitts Town Airport and Pitts Town is Crooked Island Airport - (19.22 Km / 11.94 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pitts Town and Pitts Town Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Springpoint Arpt Airport - (57.86 Km / 35.95 Miles)
- Deadmans Cay Airport - (85.86 Km / 53.35 Miles)
- Rum Cay Airport - (104.64 Km / 65.02 Miles)
- Estate Airstrip Airport - (126.11 Km / 78.36 Miles)
- San Salvador Airport - (138.5 Km / 86.06 Miles)
- List of 41 airports in Bahamas along with Bahamas airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pitts Town Airport, Bahamas. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Bahamas or traveling to Pitts Town Airport.
Details about Pitts Town Airport given here include
- Pitts Town Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pitts Town Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pitts Town Airport
- Location of Pitts Town Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pitts Town Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pitts Town Airport
- Address and contact details of Pitts Town Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pitts Town Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Bahamas where Pitts Town Airport is located in the city of Pitts Town. General information include capital of Bahamas, currency and conversion rate of Bahamas currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PWN - Pitts Town Airport IATA Code and MYCP - Pitts Town Airport ICAO code