If you are planning to travel to Berberati or any other city in Central African Republic, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Berberati Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Berberati Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Central African Republic. Berberati Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Berberati Airport Info:
|Berberati Airport IATA Code: BBT||Berberati Airport ICAO Code: FEFT|
|Latitude : 4.21986||Longitude : 15.7868|
|City : Berberati||Country : Central African Republic|
|World Area Code : 509||Airport Type : Medium|
|Berberati Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Berberati Airport (BBT), Central African Republic
|Airport Type : Public|
|Operator : Government|
|Timezone : Africa/Bangui|
|Berberati Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Berberati Airport is 23:30:44 PM (WAT) on Saturday, Jun 15, 2019|
Looking for information on Berberati Airport, Berberati, Central African Republic? Know about Berberati Airport in detail. Find out the location of Berberati Airport on Central African Republic map and also find out airports near to Berberati. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Berberati Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Berberati Airport, airlines operating to Berberati Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Central African Republic. Scroll down to know more about Berberati Airport or Berberati Airport, Central African Republic.
Berberati Airport Map - Location of Berberati Airport
Central African Republic - General Information
• 1 XAF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 584.136 XAF
• 1 XAF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XAF
» More XAF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cf|
Nearest Airports to Berberati Airport
Closest airports to Berberati, Central African Republic are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Berberati and other airports closest to Berberati Airport.
Nearest airport to Berberati Airport and Berberati is Carnot Airport - (80.81 Km / 50.21 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Berberati and Berberati Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bouar Airport - (194.02 Km / 120.56 Miles)
- Bossembele Airport - (237.09 Km / 147.32 Miles)
- Bozoum Airport - (242.4 Km / 150.62 Miles)
- Bangui Airport - (303.99 Km / 188.89 Miles)
- Bossangoa Airport - (311.39 Km / 193.49 Miles)
- List of 24 airports in Central African Republic along with Central African Republic airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Berberati Airport, Central African Republic. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Central African Republic or traveling to Berberati Airport.
Details about Berberati Airport given here include
- Berberati Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Berberati Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Berberati Airport
- Location of Berberati Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Berberati Airport Time Zone and Current time at Berberati Airport
- Address and contact details of Berberati Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Berberati Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Central African Republic where Berberati Airport is located in the city of Berberati. General information include capital of Central African Republic, currency and conversion rate of Central African Republic currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BBT - Berberati Airport IATA Code and FEFT - Berberati Airport ICAO code