If you are planning to travel to Carnot or any other city in Central African Republic, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Carnot Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Carnot Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Central African Republic. Carnot Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Carnot Airport Info:
|Carnot Airport IATA Code: CRF||Carnot Airport ICAO Code: FEFC|
|Latitude : 4.93853||Longitude : 15.8932|
|City : Carnot||Country : Central African Republic|
|World Area Code : 509||Airport Type : Small|
|Carnot Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Carnot Airport (CRF), RR5, Carnot, Central African Republic
|Timezone : Africa/Bangui|
|Carnot Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Carnot Airport is 17:48:37 PM (WAT) on Sunday, May 31, 2020|
Looking for information on Carnot Airport, Carnot, Central African Republic? Know about Carnot Airport in detail. Find out the location of Carnot Airport on Central African Republic map and also find out airports near to Carnot. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Carnot Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Carnot Airport, airlines operating to Carnot Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Central African Republic. Scroll down to know more about Carnot Airport or Carnot Airport, Central African Republic.
Carnot Airport Map - Location of Carnot Airport
Central African Republic - General Information
• 1 XAF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 590.686 XAF
• 1 XAF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XAF
» More XAF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cf|
Nearest Airports to Carnot Airport
Closest airports to Carnot, Central African Republic are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Carnot and other airports closest to Carnot Airport.
Nearest airport to Carnot Airport and Carnot is Berberati Airport - (80.81 Km / 50.21 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Carnot and Carnot Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bouar Airport - (116.87 Km / 72.62 Miles)
- Bozoum Airport - (162.61 Km / 101.04 Miles)
- Bossembele Airport - (198.03 Km / 123.05 Miles)
- Bossangoa Airport - (242.4 Km / 150.62 Miles)
- Bangui Airport - (297.62 Km / 184.93 Miles)
- List of 24 airports in Central African Republic along with Central African Republic airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Carnot Airport, Central African Republic. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Central African Republic or traveling to Carnot Airport.
Details about Carnot Airport given here include
- Carnot Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Carnot Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Carnot Airport
- Location of Carnot Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Carnot Airport Time Zone and Current time at Carnot Airport
- Address and contact details of Carnot Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Carnot Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Central African Republic where Carnot Airport is located in the city of Carnot. General information include capital of Central African Republic, currency and conversion rate of Central African Republic currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
CRF - Carnot Airport IATA Code and FEFC - Carnot Airport ICAO code