If you are planning to travel to Bouar or any other city in Central African Republic, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Bouar Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Bouar Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Central African Republic. Bouar Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Bouar Airport Info:
|Bouar Airport IATA Code: BOP||Bouar Airport ICAO Code: FEFO|
|Latitude : 5.95792||Longitude : 15.6376|
|City : Bouar||Country : Central African Republic|
|World Area Code : 509||Airport Type : Small|
|Bouar Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Bouar Airport (BOP), Central African Republic
|Timezone : Africa/Bangui|
|Bouar Airport Timezone : GMT +01:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Bouar Airport is 14:15:49 PM (WAT) on Tuesday, Jan 28, 2020|
Looking for information on Bouar Airport, Bouar, Central African Republic? Know about Bouar Airport in detail. Find out the location of Bouar Airport on Central African Republic map and also find out airports near to Bouar. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Bouar Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Bouar Airport, airlines operating to Bouar Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Central African Republic. Scroll down to know more about Bouar Airport or Bouar Airport, Central African Republic.
Bouar Airport Map - Location of Bouar Airport
Central African Republic - General Information
• 1 XAF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 595.286 XAF
• 1 XAF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XAF
» More XAF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.cf|
Nearest Airports to Bouar Airport
Closest airports to Bouar, Central African Republic are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Bouar and other airports closest to Bouar Airport.
Nearest airport to Bouar Airport and Bouar is Bozoum Airport - (91.62 Km / 56.93 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Bouar and Bouar Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Carnot Airport - (116.87 Km / 72.62 Miles)
- Berberati Airport - (194.02 Km / 120.56 Miles)
- Bossangoa Airport - (206.8 Km / 128.5 Miles)
- Bossembele Airport - (235.66 Km / 146.43 Miles)
- Bouca Airport - (298.69 Km / 185.6 Miles)
- List of 24 airports in Central African Republic along with Central African Republic airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Bouar Airport, Central African Republic. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Central African Republic or traveling to Bouar Airport.
Details about Bouar Airport given here include
- Bouar Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Bouar Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Bouar Airport
- Location of Bouar Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Bouar Airport Time Zone and Current time at Bouar Airport
- Address and contact details of Bouar Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Bouar Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Central African Republic where Bouar Airport is located in the city of Bouar. General information include capital of Central African Republic, currency and conversion rate of Central African Republic currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BOP - Bouar Airport IATA Code and FEFO - Bouar Airport ICAO code