If you are planning to travel to Kotabaru or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kotabaru Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kotabaru Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Kotabaru Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kotabaru Airport Info:
|Kotabaru Airport IATA Code: KBU||Kotabaru Airport ICAO Code: WAOK|
|Latitude : -3.29472||Longitude : 116.165|
|City : Kotabaru||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Kotabaru Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kotabaru Airport is 06:20:30 AM (WIB) on Friday, Aug 6, 2021|
Looking for information on Kotabaru Airport, Kotabaru, Indonesia? Know about Kotabaru Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kotabaru Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Kotabaru. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kotabaru Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kotabaru Airport, airlines operating to Kotabaru Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Kotabaru Airport or Kotabaru Airport, Indonesia.
Kotabaru Airport Map - Location of Kotabaru Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Kotabaru Airport
Closest airports to Kotabaru, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kotabaru and other airports closest to Kotabaru Airport.
Nearest airport to Kotabaru Airport and Kotabaru is Batu Licin Airport - (22.97 Km / 14.27 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kotabaru and Kotabaru Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sinak Airport - (38.77 Km / 24.09 Miles)
- Tanjung Warukin Airport - (144.71 Km / 89.92 Miles)
- Tanah Grogot Airport - (154.06 Km / 95.73 Miles)
- Sjamsudin Noor Airport - (156.54 Km / 97.27 Miles)
- Sepingan Airport - (239.52 Km / 148.83 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kotabaru Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Kotabaru Airport.
Details about Kotabaru Airport given here include
- Kotabaru Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kotabaru Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kotabaru Airport
- Location of Kotabaru Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kotabaru Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kotabaru Airport
- Address and contact details of Kotabaru Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kotabaru Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Kotabaru Airport is located in the city of Kotabaru. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KBU - Kotabaru Airport IATA Code and WAOK - Kotabaru Airport ICAO code