If you are planning to travel to Pangkalanbuun or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pangkalanbuun Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pangkalanbuun Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Pangkalanbuun Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pangkalanbuun Airport Info:
|Pangkalanbuun Airport IATA Code: PKN||Pangkalanbuun Airport ICAO Code: WRBI|
|Latitude : -2.7052||Longitude : 111.673|
|City : Pangkalanbuun||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Pontianak|
|Pangkalanbuun Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pangkalanbuun Airport is 02:09:09 AM (WIB) on Saturday, May 8, 2021|
Looking for information on Pangkalanbuun Airport, Pangkalanbuun, Indonesia? Know about Pangkalanbuun Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pangkalanbuun Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Pangkalanbuun. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pangkalanbuun Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pangkalanbuun Airport, airlines operating to Pangkalanbuun Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Pangkalanbuun Airport or Pangkalanbuun Airport, Indonesia.
Pangkalanbuun Airport Map - Location of Pangkalanbuun Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Pangkalanbuun Airport
Closest airports to Pangkalanbuun, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pangkalanbuun and other airports closest to Pangkalanbuun Airport.
Nearest airport to Pangkalanbuun Airport and Pangkalanbuun is Tumbang Samba Airport - (117.85 Km / 73.23 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pangkalanbuun and Pangkalanbuun Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sampit Airport - (146.72 Km / 91.17 Miles)
- Palangkaraya Airport - (257.85 Km / 160.22 Miles)
- Nangapinoh Airport - (262.23 Km / 162.94 Miles)
- Sintang Airport - (308.78 Km / 191.87 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pangkalanbuun Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Pangkalanbuun Airport.
Details about Pangkalanbuun Airport given here include
- Pangkalanbuun Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pangkalanbuun Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pangkalanbuun Airport
- Location of Pangkalanbuun Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pangkalanbuun Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pangkalanbuun Airport
- Address and contact details of Pangkalanbuun Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pangkalanbuun Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Pangkalanbuun Airport is located in the city of Pangkalanbuun. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PKN - Pangkalanbuun Airport IATA Code and WRBI - Pangkalanbuun Airport ICAO code