If you are planning to travel to Palangkaraya or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Palangkaraya Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Palangkaraya Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Palangkaraya Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Palangkaraya Airport Info:
|Palangkaraya Airport IATA Code: PKY||Palangkaraya Airport ICAO Code: WRBP|
|Latitude : -2.22513||Longitude : 113.943|
|City : Palangkaraya||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Timezone : Asia/Pontianak|
|Palangkaraya Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Palangkaraya Airport is 19:19:22 PM (WIB) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Palangkaraya Airport, Palangkaraya, Indonesia? Know about Palangkaraya Airport in detail. Find out the location of Palangkaraya Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Palangkaraya. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Palangkaraya Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Palangkaraya Airport, airlines operating to Palangkaraya Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Palangkaraya Airport or Palangkaraya Airport, Indonesia.
Palangkaraya Airport Map - Location of Palangkaraya Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Palangkaraya Airport
Closest airports to Palangkaraya, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Palangkaraya and other airports closest to Palangkaraya Airport.
Nearest airport to Palangkaraya Airport and Palangkaraya is Sampit Airport - (111.62 Km / 69.36 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Palangkaraya and Palangkaraya Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Sjamsudin Noor Airport - (163.19 Km / 101.4 Miles)
- Tanjung Warukin Airport - (165.94 Km / 103.11 Miles)
- Tumbang Samba Airport - (189.27 Km / 117.61 Miles)
- Tanah Grogot Airport - (253.54 Km / 157.54 Miles)
- Pangkalanbuun Airport - (257.85 Km / 160.22 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Palangkaraya Airport, Palangkaraya
This page provides all the information you need to know about Palangkaraya Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Palangkaraya Airport.
Details about Palangkaraya Airport given here include
- Palangkaraya Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Palangkaraya Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Palangkaraya Airport
- Location of Palangkaraya Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Palangkaraya Airport Time Zone and Current time at Palangkaraya Airport
- Address and contact details of Palangkaraya Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Palangkaraya Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Palangkaraya Airport is located in the city of Palangkaraya. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PKY - Palangkaraya Airport IATA Code and WRBP - Palangkaraya Airport ICAO code