If you are planning to travel to Sampit or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Sampit Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Sampit Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Sampit Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Sampit Airport Info:
|Sampit Airport IATA Code: SMQ||Sampit Airport ICAO Code: WAOS|
|Latitude : -2.50361||Longitude : 112.978|
|City : Sampit||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Sampit Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Sampit Airport (SMQ), Indonesia
|Timezone : Asia/Pontianak|
|Sampit Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Sampit Airport is 11:58:23 AM (WIB) on Wednesday, May 12, 2021|
Looking for information on Sampit Airport, Sampit, Indonesia? Know about Sampit Airport in detail. Find out the location of Sampit Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Sampit. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Sampit Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Sampit Airport, airlines operating to Sampit Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Sampit Airport or Sampit Airport, Indonesia.
Sampit Airport Map - Location of Sampit Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Sampit Airport
Closest airports to Sampit, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Sampit and other airports closest to Sampit Airport.
Nearest airport to Sampit Airport and Sampit is Tumbang Samba Airport - (93.91 Km / 58.35 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Sampit and Sampit Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Palangkaraya Airport - (111.62 Km / 69.36 Miles)
- Pangkalanbuun Airport - (146.72 Km / 91.17 Miles)
- Sjamsudin Noor Airport - (224.09 Km / 139.24 Miles)
- Tanjung Warukin Airport - (275.04 Km / 170.9 Miles)
- Nangapinoh Airport - (275.95 Km / 171.47 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Sampit Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Sampit Airport.
Details about Sampit Airport given here include
- Sampit Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Sampit Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Sampit Airport
- Location of Sampit Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Sampit Airport Time Zone and Current time at Sampit Airport
- Address and contact details of Sampit Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Sampit Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Sampit Airport is located in the city of Sampit. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SMQ - Sampit Airport IATA Code and WAOS - Sampit Airport ICAO code