If you are planning to travel to Pangkalpinang or any other city in Indonesia, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Pangkalpinang Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Pangkalpinang Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Indonesia. Pangkalpinang Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Pangkalpinang Airport Info:
|Pangkalpinang Airport IATA Code: PGK||Pangkalpinang Airport ICAO Code: WIKK|
|Latitude : -2.1625||Longitude : 106.138|
|City : Pangkalpinang||Country : Indonesia|
|World Area Code : 832||Airport Type : Small|
|Pangkalpinang Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Depati Amir Airport (PGK), Pangkalan Baru, Indonesia
|Timezone : Asia/Jakarta|
|Pangkalpinang Airport Timezone : GMT +07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Pangkalpinang Airport is 19:15:38 PM (WIB) on Sunday, May 16, 2021|
Looking for information on Pangkalpinang Airport, Pangkalpinang, Indonesia? Know about Pangkalpinang Airport in detail. Find out the location of Pangkalpinang Airport on Indonesia map and also find out airports near to Pangkalpinang. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Pangkalpinang Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Pangkalpinang Airport, airlines operating to Pangkalpinang Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Indonesia. Scroll down to know more about Pangkalpinang Airport or Pangkalpinang Airport, Indonesia.
Pangkalpinang Airport Map - Location of Pangkalpinang Airport
Indonesia - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Indonesia|
|Top Level Domain||.id|
Nearest Airports to Pangkalpinang Airport
Closest airports to Pangkalpinang, Indonesia are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Pangkalpinang and other airports closest to Pangkalpinang Airport.
Nearest airport to Pangkalpinang Airport and Pangkalpinang is Mahmud Badaruddin Ii Airport - (178.83 Km / 111.12 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Pangkalpinang and Pangkalpinang Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Bulutumbang Airport - (191.03 Km / 118.7 Miles)
- Keluang Airport - (247.98 Km / 154.09 Miles)
- Dabo Airport - (255.71 Km / 158.89 Miles)
- Pendopo Airport - (280.28 Km / 174.16 Miles)
- Sultan Taha Syarifudn Airport - (283.33 Km / 176.05 Miles)
- List of 205 airports in Indonesia along with Indonesia airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Pangkalpinang Airport, Pangkalpinang
This page provides all the information you need to know about Pangkalpinang Airport, Indonesia. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Indonesia or traveling to Pangkalpinang Airport.
Details about Pangkalpinang Airport given here include
- Pangkalpinang Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Pangkalpinang Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Pangkalpinang Airport
- Location of Pangkalpinang Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Pangkalpinang Airport Time Zone and Current time at Pangkalpinang Airport
- Address and contact details of Pangkalpinang Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Pangkalpinang Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Indonesia where Pangkalpinang Airport is located in the city of Pangkalpinang. General information include capital of Indonesia, currency and conversion rate of Indonesia currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
PGK - Pangkalpinang Airport IATA Code and WIKK - Pangkalpinang Airport ICAO code