If you are planning to travel to Kayes or any other city in Mali, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kayes Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kayes Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mali. Kayes Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kayes Airport Info:
|Kayes Airport IATA Code: KYS||Kayes Airport ICAO Code: GAKY|
|Latitude : 14.4812||Longitude : -11.4044|
|City : Kayes||Country : Mali|
|World Area Code : 543||Airport Type : Medium|
|Kayes Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Kayes Airport (KYS), Kayes, Mali
|Airport Type : Public|
|Timezone : Africa/Bamako|
|Kayes Airport Timezone : GMT +00:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kayes Airport is 04:10:54 AM (GMT) on Monday, Aug 2, 2021|
Looking for information on Kayes Airport, Kayes, Mali? Know about Kayes Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kayes Airport on Mali map and also find out airports near to Kayes. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kayes Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kayes Airport, airlines operating to Kayes Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mali. Scroll down to know more about Kayes Airport or Kayes Airport, Mali.
Kayes Airport Map - Location of Kayes Airport
Mali - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Mali|
• 1 XOF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 552.925 XOF
• 1 XOF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XOF
» More XOF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ml|
Nearest Airports to Kayes Airport
Closest airports to Kayes, Mali are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kayes and other airports closest to Kayes Airport.
Nearest airport to Kayes Airport and Kayes is Yelimane Airport - (114.36 Km / 71.06 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kayes and Kayes Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kenieba Airport - (183.37 Km / 113.94 Miles)
- Nioro Airport - (213.83 Km / 132.87 Miles)
- List of 12 airports in Mali along with Mali airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kayes Airport, Mali. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mali or traveling to Kayes Airport.
Details about Kayes Airport given here include
- Kayes Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kayes Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kayes Airport
- Location of Kayes Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kayes Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kayes Airport
- Address and contact details of Kayes Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kayes Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mali where Kayes Airport is located in the city of Kayes. General information include capital of Mali, currency and conversion rate of Mali currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KYS - Kayes Airport IATA Code and GAKY - Kayes Airport ICAO code