If you are planning to travel to Kenieba or any other city in Mali, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Kenieba Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Kenieba Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mali. Kenieba Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Kenieba Airport Info:
|Kenieba Airport IATA Code: KNZ||Kenieba Airport ICAO Code: GAKA|
|Latitude : 12.8392||Longitude : -11.2528|
|City : Kenieba||Country : Mali|
|World Area Code : 543||Airport Type : Small|
|Kenieba Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Kéniéba Airstrip (KNZ), Kéniéba, Mali
|Timezone : Africa/Bamako|
|Kenieba Airport Timezone : GMT +00:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Kenieba Airport is 18:36:42 PM (GMT) on Sunday, Aug 1, 2021|
Looking for information on Kenieba Airport, Kenieba, Mali? Know about Kenieba Airport in detail. Find out the location of Kenieba Airport on Mali map and also find out airports near to Kenieba. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Kenieba Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Kenieba Airport, airlines operating to Kenieba Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mali. Scroll down to know more about Kenieba Airport or Kenieba Airport, Mali.
Kenieba Airport Map - Location of Kenieba Airport
Mali - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Mali|
• 1 XOF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 552.757 XOF
• 1 XOF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XOF
» More XOF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ml|
Nearest Airports to Kenieba Airport
Closest airports to Kenieba, Mali are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Kenieba and other airports closest to Kenieba Airport.
Nearest airport to Kenieba Airport and Kenieba is Kayes Airport - (183.37 Km / 113.94 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Kenieba and Kenieba Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Yelimane Airport - (264.43 Km / 164.31 Miles)
- List of 12 airports in Mali along with Mali airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Kenieba Airport, Mali. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mali or traveling to Kenieba Airport.
Details about Kenieba Airport given here include
- Kenieba Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Kenieba Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Kenieba Airport
- Location of Kenieba Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Kenieba Airport Time Zone and Current time at Kenieba Airport
- Address and contact details of Kenieba Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Kenieba Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mali where Kenieba Airport is located in the city of Kenieba. General information include capital of Mali, currency and conversion rate of Mali currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
KNZ - Kenieba Airport IATA Code and GAKA - Kenieba Airport ICAO code