If you are planning to travel to Yelimane or any other city in Mali, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Yelimane Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Yelimane Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mali. Yelimane Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Yelimane Airport Info:
|Yelimane Airport IATA Code: EYL||Yelimane Airport ICAO Code: GAYE|
|Latitude : 15.1234||Longitude : -10.5739|
|City : Yelimane||Country : Mali|
|World Area Code : 543||Airport Type : Small|
|Yelimane Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Yélimané Airport (EYL), Yelimane, Mali
|Timezone : Africa/Bamako|
|Yelimane Airport Timezone : GMT +00:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Yelimane Airport is 22:32:56 PM (GMT) on Sunday, Aug 1, 2021|
Looking for information on Yelimane Airport, Yelimane, Mali? Know about Yelimane Airport in detail. Find out the location of Yelimane Airport on Mali map and also find out airports near to Yelimane. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Yelimane Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Yelimane Airport, airlines operating to Yelimane Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mali. Scroll down to know more about Yelimane Airport or Yelimane Airport, Mali.
Yelimane Airport Map - Location of Yelimane Airport
Mali - General Information
|Country Formal Name||Republic of Mali|
• 1 XOF = 0.002 USD
• 1 USD = 552.67 XOF
• 1 XOF = 0.002 EUR
• 1 EUR = 655.957 XOF
» More XOF convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.ml|
Nearest Airports to Yelimane Airport
Closest airports to Yelimane, Mali are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Yelimane and other airports closest to Yelimane Airport.
Nearest airport to Yelimane Airport and Yelimane is Nioro Airport - (107.87 Km / 67.03 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Yelimane and Yelimane Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Kayes Airport - (114.36 Km / 71.06 Miles)
- Kenieba Airport - (264.43 Km / 164.31 Miles)
- List of 12 airports in Mali along with Mali airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Yelimane Airport, Mali. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mali or traveling to Yelimane Airport.
Details about Yelimane Airport given here include
- Yelimane Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Yelimane Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Yelimane Airport
- Location of Yelimane Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Yelimane Airport Time Zone and Current time at Yelimane Airport
- Address and contact details of Yelimane Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Yelimane Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mali where Yelimane Airport is located in the city of Yelimane. General information include capital of Mali, currency and conversion rate of Mali currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
EYL - Yelimane Airport IATA Code and GAYE - Yelimane Airport ICAO code