If you are planning to travel to Burns or any other city in United States, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Burns Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Burns Airport Map showing the location of this airport in United States. Burns Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Burns Airport Info:
|Burns Airport IATA Code: BNO||Burns Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 43.5919||Longitude : -118.954|
|City : Burns||Country : United States|
|World Area Code : 67||Airport Type : Small|
|Burns Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Burns Municipal Airport (BNO), 33003 Hwy 20, Burns, OR 97720, USA
|Timezone : America/Los_Angeles|
|Burns Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Burns Airport is 18:20:27 PM (PDT) on Sunday, Jun 16, 2019|
Looking for information on Burns Airport, Burns, United States? Know about Burns Airport in detail. Find out the location of Burns Airport on United States map and also find out airports near to Burns. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Burns Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Burns Airport, airlines operating to Burns Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in United States. Scroll down to know more about Burns Airport or Burns Airport, United States.
Burns Airport Map - Location of Burns Airport
United States - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United States of America|
• 1 USD = 0.794 GBP
• 1 GBP = 1.259 USD
• 1 USD = 0.892 EUR
• 1 EUR = 1.122 USD
» More USD convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.us|
Nearest Airports to Burns Airport
Closest airports to Burns, United States are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Burns and other airports closest to Burns Airport.
Nearest airport to Burns Airport and Burns is John Day Airport - (90.48 Km / 56.22 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Burns and Burns Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- State Airport - (142.22 Km / 88.37 Miles)
- Ontario Municipal Airport - (163.51 Km / 101.6 Miles)
- Baker Airport - (165.94 Km / 103.11 Miles)
- Prineville Airport - (173.71 Km / 107.94 Miles)
- Roberts Field Airport - (190.74 Km / 118.52 Miles)
- List of 2232 airports in United States along with United States airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Burns Airport, United States. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting United States or traveling to Burns Airport.
Details about Burns Airport given here include
- Burns Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Burns Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Burns Airport
- Location of Burns Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Burns Airport Time Zone and Current time at Burns Airport
- Address and contact details of Burns Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Burns Airport on Google Map.
- General information about United States where Burns Airport is located in the city of Burns. General information include capital of United States, currency and conversion rate of United States currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
BNO - Burns Airport IATA Code