For some of you out there, women maybe from Venus, may seem complicated and also difficult to deal with. So are their bodies. From carrying eggs as a newborn to giving birth to the next generation- their bodies have done it all. This insight helps us get a better picture of the complexity and beauty of a woman’s body. From period facts to the most embarrassing health issues that women face - we have it all here. Curious? Read more below:
This is nothing to be hushed up or be embarassed about. It is very much like any bodily function. Or even better, it is one that needs to be celebrated as it is why women are able to bring forth children. Instead even now, menstruation is thought of as a taboo in many parts of the world. Read more articles about menstruation here:
- Facts about menstruation
- Period facts and research findings
- Early periods and risk for gestational diabetes
Urinary Tract Infection & Vaginal Infections
Urinary infections are a common disease that affects women. Blame it on drinking less fluids or lack of hygiene. But urinary infections are difficult to clear up and can be quite painful.
- Vaginal Health:Every Woman should know this!
- Urinary Tract Infection-All you need to know
- Home remedies for UTI
- Natural treatment for yeast infection
- All you need to know about yeast infection
Cancerous and benign tumors
The dreaded word-cancer. Cancer is one of those diseases that is on the rise. Attributing it to changes in diet, lifestyle does not stop it from claiming lives. It is a well known fact that cancer if treated in the earlier stages itself, the patient can have a complete recovery. However not all tumors are cancerous, there are a lot of benign tumors and abnormal growths that affect women these days. Read more to find out about such growths affecting women.
- ABC's of breast cancer How to do breast self examination
- Naturopathic options for Breast Cancer
- Breast cancer-prevention & treatment
- Fibroids-how to manage the symptoms
PCOD- Poly cystic ovarian disorder
PCOD is a condition where the symptoms can be managed, but the conditon itself is not 100% curable. Obesity, irregular periods and facial hair are a few symptoms. Read to find out more.
- PCOS-What it is and how to deal with it
- PCOS-treatment options
- Pregnancy and PCOS
- Relation between Obesity, PCOS and Pregnancy
- Recommended diet for PCOS
- The Good Bacteria: Phage Therapy Research Cures Cysts, Cancer and Infections!
Menopause happens when the regular menstrual cycle is stopped. It happens in older women. Menopause is associated with low bone density, hot flashes, vaginal dryness and many other symptoms. Want to know more. Read from our links below: