Sausages Pakora or Sausage Fritters serve as excellent meals on a busy day. They are also a tasty snack or starter and you can make these delectable sausage pakoras on cold, rainy days. We have used chicken sausages, but you can choose your preferred types of sausages.
How to Make Sausage Pakora
- Take a saucepan and pour 2 cups of water in it.
- Boil the water, and add the sliced sausages. Boil on medium heat for 5 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix the chickpea flour, rice flour with salt and spices and make a thick batter by adding a little water.
- It should resemble pancake batter.
- Heat oil in a deep non stick pan.
- Dip each sausage slice in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve the pakoras hot.
Instead of sausages, you can also boiled small beef cubes, prawns, or chicken boneless cubes and make the same recipe. Just make sure that you boil all the food items beforehand.