An exciting variant from the regular coconut chutney. It is healthy and great to be enjoyed with parathas, chapathis, dosas. This chutney does not contain any coconut . You can store this chutney for a week in the refrigerator.
How to Make Peanut Chutney
- Take a flat pan and roast the peanuts and bengal gram until the raw smell disappears and a nutty aroma comes up.
- Cool and grind to fine thick paste with a little water.
- In a frying pan, pour oil and once hot, add mustard seeds.
- Once it pops, add onion, ginger, green chilli, and all the other ingredients.
- Stir on medium heat for 2 minutes and then pour the peanut mix.
- Season as per your taste and serve hot.
Tip: If the taste of peanuts is something you do not prefer, then make it with sesame seeds.