If you are planning to travel to Ensenada or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Ensenada Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Ensenada Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Ensenada Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Ensenada Airport Info:
|Ensenada Airport IATA Code: ESE||Ensenada Airport ICAO Code: MMES|
|Latitude : 31.7953||Longitude : -116.603|
|City : Ensenada||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|Ensenada Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Ensenada Airport (ESE), Ex-ejido Chapultepec, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico
|Timezone : America/Tijuana|
|Ensenada Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Ensenada Airport is 01:15:02 AM (PDT) on Thursday, Jun 24, 2021|
Looking for information on Ensenada Airport, Ensenada, Mexico? Know about Ensenada Airport in detail. Find out the location of Ensenada Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Ensenada. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Ensenada Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Ensenada Airport, airlines operating to Ensenada Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Ensenada Airport or Ensenada Airport, Mexico.
Ensenada Airport Map - Location of Ensenada Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.05 USD
• 1 USD = 20.162 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.042 EUR
• 1 EUR = 24.062 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Ensenada Airport
Closest airports to Ensenada, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Ensenada and other airports closest to Ensenada Airport.
Nearest airport to Ensenada Airport and Ensenada is General A. L. Rodriguez International Airport - (90.64 Km / 56.32 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Ensenada and Ensenada Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- San Quintin Airport - (154.14 Km / 95.78 Miles)
- Mexicali Airport - (158.23 Km / 98.32 Miles)
- San Luis Rio Colorado Airport - (184.66 Km / 114.74 Miles)
- San Felipe Airport - (195.68 Km / 121.59 Miles)
- Puerto Penasco Airport - (295.64 Km / 183.7 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about Ensenada Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Ensenada Airport.
Details about Ensenada Airport given here include
- Ensenada Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Ensenada Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Ensenada Airport
- Location of Ensenada Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Ensenada Airport Time Zone and Current time at Ensenada Airport
- Address and contact details of Ensenada Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Ensenada Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Ensenada Airport is located in the city of Ensenada. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
ESE - Ensenada Airport IATA Code and MMES - Ensenada Airport ICAO code