If you are planning to travel to Mexicali or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the Mexicali Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... Mexicali Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. Mexicali Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
Mexicali Airport Info:
|Mexicali Airport IATA Code: MXL||Mexicali Airport ICAO Code: MMML|
|Latitude : 32.6306||Longitude : -115.242|
|City : Mexicali||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Medium|
|Mexicali Airport Address / Contact Details :|
Carretera Mesa de Andrade Km. 23.5, Mariano Abasolo, 21600 Mexicali, BC, Mexico Phone: +52 686 552 2148
|Mexicali Website : http://aeropuertosgap.com.mx/aeropuertos/mexicali?lang=eng|
|Airport Type : Public / Military|
|Operator : Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico|
|Timezone : America/Tijuana|
|Mexicali Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at Mexicali Airport is 06:15:13 AM (PDT) on Monday, Jun 21, 2021|
Looking for information on Mexicali Airport, Mexicali, Mexico? Know about Mexicali Airport in detail. Find out the location of Mexicali Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to Mexicali. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is Mexicali Airport located and also provide information like hotels near Mexicali Airport, airlines operating to Mexicali Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about Mexicali Airport or Mexicali Airport, Mexico.
Mexicali Airport Map - Location of Mexicali Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.049 USD
• 1 USD = 20.58 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.041 EUR
• 1 EUR = 24.48 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to Mexicali Airport
Closest airports to Mexicali, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of Mexicali and other airports closest to Mexicali Airport.
Nearest airport to Mexicali Airport and Mexicali is San Luis Rio Colorado Airport - (46.4 Km / 28.83 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to Mexicali and Mexicali Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ensenada Airport - (158.23 Km / 98.32 Miles)
- General A. L. Rodriguez International Airport - (162.87 Km / 101.2 Miles)
- San Felipe Airport - (193.52 Km / 120.25 Miles)
- Puerto Penasco Airport - (215.17 Km / 133.7 Miles)
- San Quintin Airport - (243.19 Km / 151.11 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
Major airlines flying to Mexicali Airport, Mexicali
This page provides all the information you need to know about Mexicali Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to Mexicali Airport.
Details about Mexicali Airport given here include
- Mexicali Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of Mexicali Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of Mexicali Airport
- Location of Mexicali Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- Mexicali Airport Time Zone and Current time at Mexicali Airport
- Address and contact details of Mexicali Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of Mexicali Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where Mexicali Airport is located in the city of Mexicali. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
MXL - Mexicali Airport IATA Code and MMML - Mexicali Airport ICAO code