If you are planning to travel to San Quintin or any other city in Mexico, this airport locator will be a very useful tool. This page gives complete information about the San Quintin Airport along with the airport location map, Time Zone, lattitude and longitude, Current time and date, hotels near the airport etc... San Quintin Airport Map showing the location of this airport in Mexico. San Quintin Airport IATA Code, ICAO Code, exchange rate etc... is also provided.
San Quintin Airport Info:
|San Quintin Airport IATA Code: SNQ||San Quintin Airport ICAO Code:|
|Latitude : 30.5283||Longitude : -115.947|
|City : San Quintin||Country : Mexico|
|World Area Code : 148||Airport Type : Small|
|San Quintin Airport Address / Contact Details :|
San Quintín Military Airstrip (SNQ), 67 Batallón, Lázaro Cárdenas, Baja California, Mexico
|Timezone : America/Santa_Isabel|
|San Quintin Airport Timezone : GMT -07:00 hours|
|Current time and date at San Quintin Airport is 03:52:58 AM (PDT) on Sunday, May 9, 2021|
Looking for information on San Quintin Airport, San Quintin, Mexico? Know about San Quintin Airport in detail. Find out the location of San Quintin Airport on Mexico map and also find out airports near to San Quintin. This airport locator is a very useful tool for travelers to know where is San Quintin Airport located and also provide information like hotels near San Quintin Airport, airlines operating to San Quintin Airport etc... IATA Code and ICAO Code of all airports in Mexico. Scroll down to know more about San Quintin Airport or San Quintin Airport, Mexico.
San Quintin Airport Map - Location of San Quintin Airport
Mexico - General Information
|Country Formal Name||United Mexican States|
• 1 MXN = 0.05 USD
• 1 USD = 19.908 MXN
• 1 MXN = 0.041 EUR
• 1 EUR = 24.215 MXN
» More MXN convertion rates
|Top Level Domain||.mx|
Nearest Airports to San Quintin Airport
Closest airports to San Quintin, Mexico are listed below. These are major airports close to the city of San Quintin and other airports closest to San Quintin Airport.
Nearest airport to San Quintin Airport and San Quintin is San Felipe Airport - (117.63 Km / 73.09 Miles)
Following are the nearest airports to San Quintin and San Quintin Airport. Distance between the two airports is given in bracket.
- Ensenada Airport - (154.14 Km / 95.78 Miles)
- San Luis Rio Colorado Airport - (239.37 Km / 148.74 Miles)
- Mexicali Airport - (243.19 Km / 151.11 Miles)
- General A. L. Rodriguez International Airport - (244.77 Km / 152.09 Miles)
- Puerto Penasco Airport - (248.64 Km / 154.5 Miles)
- List of 100 airports in Mexico along with Mexico airport codes »
This page provides all the information you need to know about San Quintin Airport, Mexico. This page is created with the aim of helping travelers and tourists visiting Mexico or traveling to San Quintin Airport.
Details about San Quintin Airport given here include
- San Quintin Airport Code - IATA Code (3 letter airport codes) and ICAO Code (4 letter airport codes)
- Coordinates of San Quintin Airport - Latitude and Longitude (Lat and Long) of San Quintin Airport
- Location of San Quintin Airport - City Name, Country, Country Codes etc...
- San Quintin Airport Time Zone and Current time at San Quintin Airport
- Address and contact details of San Quintin Airport along with website address of the airport
- Clickable Location Map of San Quintin Airport on Google Map.
- General information about Mexico where San Quintin Airport is located in the city of San Quintin. General information include capital of Mexico, currency and conversion rate of Mexico currency, Telephone Country code, exchange rate against US Dollar and Euro in case of major world currencies etc...
SNQ - San Quintin Airport IATA Code