Got a tea party round the corner? Well, these biscuit starters will save your day! They are quick to make and all kids and adults will love it alike. You can use any biscuit, or crackers like Monaco, Cheese Crackers, but here we used crispy 50- 50 biscuits.
How to Make 50-50 Biscuit Sandwich Bites
- Peel, boil and mash potatoes and keep aside in a large bowl.
- Add onions, tomatoes, capsicum, salt, red chilly flakes, seasonings of your choice, mayonnaise, coriander and mix well until properly combined.
- Shape them into small balls.
- Now take each biscuit with top facing down. Place a ball on this and top with another biscuit.
- Press slightly to form a sandwich.
- Spread a little tomato ketchup on the sides of the sandwich.
- Then roll in sev mix and serve cold.
Instead of savoury biscuits, you can try salt n sweet biscuits too. Add in a little paneer, or cheese slices to make extra special.