This delicious toast made with bell peppers or also known as capsicum is a simple recipe for breakfast or evening snack. This sandwich packs a whole lot of savory goodness. Take a big bite and enjoy the flavor of this toasted sandwich!
How to Make Capsicum Cheese Toast Sandwich
- Add a little oil to a heated pan.
- Add some garlic to the pan.
- Saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, chili, cumin or oregano and add the required amount of salt. Reduce the flame to low.
- Spread the capsicum, chopped green chilies on a bread slice and place the bread on the tawa. Layer on top with the cheese slice.
- Sprinkle the chilli flakes.
- Toast the bread until the cheese melts off.
Serve hot with tea or masala chai.