Egg are one of the most nutritious foods available anywhere in the world. These are also called Egg Pakoda or Egg Bonda. They contain a bit of everything we need. They are the easiest quickest option to a healthy meal. This humble food when combined with the street food vibe of pakoras, make for a filling yet scrummy snack time food.
How to Make Egg Pakora
- Peel and cut boiled egg into two halves.
- Sprinkle little salt and pepper on eggs.
- In a bowl mix the chickpea flour with salt and chilli powder and make a thick batter by adding a little water.
- Heat oil in a deep non stick pan.
- Dip each egg half in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve egg pakora hot.
Serve with Mint Coriander chutney, Tomato sauce.