Searching for a fun cooking project to let your kiddies try their hands at? Then, give this no bake Oreo Truffles a try! Just a few ingredients, and voila you can have these sweet mouthfuls on the table wihin a matter of minutes.
How to Make No Bake Easy Oreo Truffles
- Take a mixie grinder or a food processor and grind the oreo cookies well until they form small crumbs.
- Then add cheese and blend once more until they become clumpy and shiny.
- Transfer to a bowl and then shape into small lemon sized balls.
- Keep in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the chopped white chocolate for one minute in the microwave.
- Once it gets slightly cool, dip each truffle in it and let them get coated evenly.
- Sprinkles can be added at this point.
- Arrange in a plate and keep back in the fridge until chocolate has set.
- You can take it out just before serving.
- Enjoy these super easy truffles for any occassion.
Here you can use any type of chocolate you like or flavours like mint chocolate also. Get your creativiity on them, and you can have a platter of colourful truffles with no fuss at all.