Who doesnt love a good milk chocolate? Did you know that you can make it easily at home? You read that right, it is amazing what you can do with simple five ingredients that is easily available in our homes. Read on to find out more.
How to Make Homemade Easy Milk Chocolate
- Mix the milk powder and cocoa powder well and keep inside.
- Heat the water and sugar in a pan for sugar syrup. Once sugar is completely dissolved, reduce the heat to achieve one string consistency.
- Add milk powder to it little by little and stir well until it gives a smooth and glossy mixture.
- Grease a baking pan and pour the mixture into it.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to let it set.
- Cut them up into smaller sizes.
You can pour the chocolate mix into an ice cube tray to get them into small squares. Or alternatively use a mould to get any shape you desire.