For the chocolate lovers around the world, we have a superb chocolaty treat for you. This is a rich cake, perfect to complement your evening teas, your summer picnics and even prepare it for a lovely birthday party. Is it so hard to find a reason to enjoy a slice of chocolate cake?
How to Make Rich Chocolate Cake
- Grease two cake pans of diameter 9", place parchment paper and set aside. Preheat the oven at 180° Celsius or 350° Fahrenheit.
- Into a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, baking soda, cocoa powder and keep aside.
- Into another bowl, add the liquid ingredients like water or coffee, eggs, oil, vanilla extract and milk and combine well.
- Now tip in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well until no lumps are found.
- The batter should be a smooth dropping consistency, but thick as well. Pour into greased baking pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the center of cooked cake. If it comes out clean, the your cake is done.
- Leave to cool completely and slice and serve.
You can serve this cake with vanilla ice cream and make an even more yummy treat out of this.