Pakora is a favorite with both kids and adults. You can make pakoras with onion, potatoes, chilli, capsicum and pretty much any vegetable in your pantry. This is a must try for all the pakora lovers out there.
How to Make Spicy Banana Fritter
- Peel the bananas and split them lengthwise.
- In a bowl mix the chickpea flour, rice flour with salt and spices to taste and make a thick batter by adding a little water.
- It should resemble a pancake batter.
- Heat oil in a deep non stick pan.
- Dip each banana piece in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve the spicy banana fritter pakora hot.
Serve with spicy chilli sauce or tomato sauce.