Who doesn't love a good old pancake? Pancakes are an easy to whip up breakfast recipe. They are filling, versatile and bring us a lot closer to home. Learn how to make basic homemade pancake recipe here.
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 1/2 Teaspoon Baking powder
- Salt as needed
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1 Medium sized egg
- Oil as needed
How to Make Easy Fluffy Pancake
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk, butter and egg, stir until flour is incorporated well.
- Heat nonstick tawa or pan. Once the water has evaporated, brush the pan lightly with oil.
- In batches, scoop the batter into the center of the heated tawa.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until bubbly and edges are dry.
- With a spatula, flip the pancakes and cook a few minutes more until nice and golden.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
You can serve these pancakes with honey, apple sauce or even maple syrup.