Pakora is a favorite with both kids and adults. You can make pakoras with onion, potatoes, chilli, capsicum and pretty much any vegetable in your pantry. This is a must try for all the pakora lovers out there.
How to Make Chili Pakora
- Deseed the chillis and split them lengthwise.
- In a bowl mix the chickpea flour, rice flour with salt and spices to taste and make a thick batter by adding a little water. It should resemble a pancake batter.
- Heat oil in a deep non stick pan.
- Dip each chilli piece in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve chilli pakora hot .
Serve with Mint coriander chutney, Tomato sauce