Have you had the Indian dosa or idli? If so, you will understand the creamy and delicious coconut chutney taste. Coconut has many health benefits and its oils are good for the body.
How to Make Coconut Chutney / Nariyal Ki Chutney
- Place coconut, ginger, green chillies, water and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Take a deep pot, heat and pour oil into it.
- Once hot, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, red onions and dry chilli and sauté until a pleasant aroma hits your senses.
- Now, pour the blended coconut paste into the pot and heat for a minute.
- Check seasoning and serve hot.
This is a quick recipe which can be tried by all. You can add green chillies, if you like more spice. If you want a firmer chutney, you can add 2 tablespoons of soaked chana dal and make this chutney a bit thicker and creamier.