Tired of eating those mundane dosas in the same manner? For a change of taste, take a look at this quick recipe of mouth-watering chocolate dosa and add a chocolatey twist to your normal regular dosa. It is a kid special recipe and can be served for breakfast or as a snack.
- 5 Tablespoon Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread or any chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 Cup Dosa Batter
- 2 Tablespoon Butter or Ghee
How to Make Chocolate Dosa
- Take a non-stick tawa and heat it. Sprinkle some water on the tava and gently wipe it using a cloth. Now add few drops of ghee to a tawa or pan.
- When the pan is hot enough, pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it in a circular motion. Make a dosa that is not too paper thin or else the filling may flow out.
- Cook on a high flame untill the batter turns brown in colour and crisp. Keep in mind to adjust the flame as per the pan size and thickness.
- Take a tbsp of the nutella or any spread and gently apply it over the dosa. Dab a little butter or ghee on the dosa.
- Fold the opposite ends of the dosa from the center overlapping each other.
- Serve immediately.
Instead of chocolate spread, you may use chocolate sauce or mix dark chocolates chopped coarsely in the batter.