A very simple vanilla cake that is egg less and uses condensed milk. A recipe that can be enjoyed by vegetarians and those who do not like the taste of eggs in their cakes- it's is a wonderful recipe. It is healthy and perfect for children!
How to Make Eggless Vanilla Cake With Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Grease a cake pan of diameter 7" and set aside. Preheat the oven at 200° Celsius or 390° Fahrenheit.
- Into a large bowl, sift flour and baking powder and keep aside.
- Into another bowl, add the liquid ingredients like vinegar, condensed milk, butter, vanilla essence and then the sugar and combine well.
- Now tip in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well until no lumps are found.
- The batter should be a smooth dropping consistency, but thick as well. Pour into greased baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 200° Celsius or 390° Fahrenheit.
- Then reduce to 180C or 355F and bake for about 40- 45 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the center of cooked cake. If it comes out clean, then your cake is done.
To make it a bit more colorful, you can sprinkle a little bit of tutti fruiti in the batter before placing for baking. So, an extra bite in this vanilla cake will be loved by the young and old. Different ovens have heating mechanisms, so you may have to adjust according to your specific oven.