Another recipe to satisy your sweet tooth that is often made and served during festivals like Diwali, Holi, Ganesh Chaturthi and even marriage parties. Take a bite of buttery sweet gram balls and you will want more!
How to Make Besan Ladoo
- Heat a large and thick bottomed pan. Add besan and sooji flour in it and roast until light brown in colour.
- Pour melted butter and combine well. Stir until golden brown in colour.
- Take off from heat. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add sugar, nuts and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- When you can touch it without burning your fingers, shape into round balls and arrange onto a plate.
Use any nuts of your preference like pistachios and walnuts. For added nutrition, sneak in a bit of dates bits and make it more chewy!