Teatime or breakfast or tiffin- this is a roll that can fit into any mealtime! Savoury paneer mix is packed into bread slices and rolled into soft rolls, which are then gently tossed in fresh butter. Need a better choice to make your tummy happy?
How to Make Bread Paneer Roll ( Bread Cheese Rolls )
- Crumble the paneer and place in a small bowl.
- To this add, chopped coriander leaves, pepper powder, coriander powder, salt, and mix well.
- Take a bread slice, and cut off the edges. Then dab a little water on it.
- Roll and flatten the slice.
- Place a small portion of crumbled paneer at one end of the bread slice and gently roll into a thin and compact sausage.
- Heat a pan, add a little butter and gently place the stuffed rolls in it.
- Keep turning over until all sides are lightly fried.
- Serve hot.
You can serve these paneer rolls with green chutney or tomato ketchup if you like. Make it more nutritious by adding grated carrot bits or even cooked mushroom bits. Opt for margarine or ghee, if you do not have butter.