Custard Apples are a rich source of Vitamin C, which helps to boost our body's immunity. It is also rich in Vitamin A. Vitamin A helps to promotes good health of eyes, hair and skin. So if you find custard apples on your visit to the grocers, it is a must add to your shopping basket. Not only are they sweet, but they make an excellent refreshing drink. Kids will definitely love this recipe.
Preparation Time : 8 Minutes
Cuisine : All
How to Make Custard Apple Milkshake
- Open a Custard Apple, scoop the flesh from it.
- Put it in a blender, add in 1/4 cup of milk. Pulse it in short bursts. This will help remove the flesh from the seeds.
- Open the lid and using a spoon, remove the seeds from the blender.
- Add the sugar and rest of the milk. Grind till it is frothy.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.
Adding a few almonds in the blender along with the custard apple pulp can add nutty goodness and flavor to the drink.