This is a simple yet visually appealing dish. The kids are bound to love it. This is a wonderfully sim ple recipe that is perfect for lazy Sunday mornings, when all you want is a hearty breakfast and some lazing around time.
- 1 Bread Slice
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Salt to taste
- Pepper freshly ground to taste
How to Make Egg In A Hole
- Using a biscuit cutter or a small round lid cut out a hole in the center of the bread.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Place the bread on this heated butter.
- Crack the egg into the hole in the bread.
- Cook for about half a minute so that the egg sets a bit at the bottom. But is not fully cooked all the way through.
- Flip it over on the other side.
- Serve hot.
You can use tomato sauce or chilli sauce to complement this dish