This is a must try recipe as it has only 4 ingredients. This recipe will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. With the goodness of cashews, almonds and milk this is a rich dessert recipe. Restaurants serve this fabulous recipe under the name of Almond Kheer or Almond Pudding.
Preparation Time : 50 Minutes
Cuisine : All
How to Make Badam Kheer
- Blanch almonds and remove skin.
- Soak almonds and cashewnuts in 2 cups of hot milk for half an hour. Grind it well to a paste with milk.
- Bring the remaining milk to boil. Add the condensed milk and the ground almond paste and cook for another 5-6 minutes with constant stirring.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot or cold.
This is how you can blanche the almonds
- Put the raw almonds into the boiling water. Let them boil for exactly one minute. Drain the almonds and rinse them immediately with cold water to cool them. This will help to soften the almonds and remove their skins.