An easy recipe that all new cooks can try a hand at! It is made with all basic ingredients and can be prepared within a jiffy! Healthy, tasty and stocked with proteins.
How to Make Bread Omelette
- Add a little oil to a heated pan.
- Mix all ingredients (except oil) in a bowl and beat nicely.
- Once oil gets hot, pour the egg mix into the pan.
- Wait for the egg to firm a bit and then flip over.
- Once both sides are golden brown, you can transfer it to a plate.
- Next, toast a buttered bread slice into the hot pan.
- Place half of the cooked omelette on top of bread and top with another buttered bread slice.
- Flip the sandwich to get both sides of the bread omelette to a golden brown colour.
- Transfer to a flat plate and slice the sandwich into 2 triangles.
- Serve hot.
Serve it with orange juice or milk for breakfast. It makes a quick dish for tiffins.