This delicious toast made with cheese and coriander leaves is a simple recipe for breakfast or evening snack. This sandwich packs a whole lot of savory goodness. Take a big bite and enjoy the flavor of this toasted sandwich!
- 6 Bread slices
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1/2 Cup Softened Butter
- 2 Teaspoon Chili flakes as required
- 2 Tablespoon Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Black Pepper Powder
How to Make Cheese Garlic Bread
- In a small bowl, place butter and mix in chopped garlic and finely chopped corainder leaves.
- In a large bowl, place the two grated cheese, chili flakes, and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Heat a pan, add a teaspoon of butter and let it melt.
- Spread the butter mix onto a slice of bread and then sprinkle the cheese mix evenly on top.
- Place the bread on the hot pan and cover with a lid.
- Allow the cheese to melt for about 4-5 minutes and then serve hot.
- Repeat the same with the rest fo the slices.
Serve hot with tea or masala chai. Serve as an afternoon snack