Paneer bhurji sandwich is a famous street snack in India. Paneer is rich in protein and calcium. It is a quick and healthy option to feed the hungry little tummies and fussy eaters. Kids love the soft yet flavorsome taste of this Paneer sandwich.
Preparation Time : 20 Minutes
Cuisine : Indian
How to Make Paneer Bhurji sandwich
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions and sauté the onions till translucent.
- Next add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté along with onions. When the onions become translucent, add the chopped tomatoes, chopped bell peppers and sauté well till its all nice and mushy.
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder, amchoor powder and salt and mix well. Add the crumbled paneer and give it a good mix.
- Finally add garam masala and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Place the panner bhurji in between two slices of toasted bread and you are good to go!
You can also use ketchup or green chutney in between the slices of your sandwich as per your preference.