Whenever you are hungry, a packet of instant noodles is the best companion you can have. This time, why don't you learn how to make fried maggi noodles and enjoy it hot right at home? It is very easy to make and contains very few ingredients.
How to Make Easy Fried Maggi Noodles Recipe
- Heat 2tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add finely chopped green chillies and let it fry for 2 min.
- And finely chopped onions, fry till onions become translucent.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and Saute for few more seconds on medium high flame and then add some salt to it.
- Now add one table spoon of soya sauce and mix it, then add Maggi taste maker which comes with its packet.
- Add boiled vegetables to it, and cook them for 2 to 3 min.
- You can add veggies of your choice and keep the mixture aside.
- Now take a bowl, add 2-1/2 cup water and bring it to boil.
- Add magggi, Stir for few seconds and then simmer the flame.
- Leave to cook for about 3-4 minutes until noodles become soft and little dry.
- Strain the water, keep the maggi aside.
- Now, add the maggi to the vegetable mixture and mix them properly with the help of forks so that the the taste makers are mixed with maggi properly.
- Make sure you don't mix too much.
- Serve this dish immediately to enjoy a great snack dish or a quick meal for one.
The vegetables you use can include a large variety like mushrooms, sweet corn, and even cottage cheese like paneer. If you like a bit more kick into your friedn maggi noodles, then add a bit of hot sauce and lip smacking bowl of fried noddles is ready to eat.