For those who haven't forgotten those lovely college days, here we have a quick Maggi meal for you. Forget the trip to a Chinese restaurant and serve your hunger pangs with this simple homemade, easy to make Maggi Chopsuey. Enjoy at any time of the day , serve it your friends and your cooking skills will be noted for sure!
- 2 Medium Egg
- 1 Maggi Noodles packet
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Teaspoon Finely Chopped Garlic
- 2 Teaspoon Maggi Masala Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Cooking Oil
- Salt as needed
How to Make Easy Maggi Chopsuey
- Read the instructions behind the Maggi pack and cook to just done level.
- Prepare Maggi Noodles in hot boiling water until cooked well but not cooked to mush.
- Strain it and drain the excess water in a sieve.
- Keep it aside in a plate to cool.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the garlic and chopped onions well until slightly golden brown. Add one egg into the mixture and add the spices to it.
- Scramble the egg and add in the noodles to the mixture. Combine everything well. Transfer the masala noodles to a serving plate.
- In a non stick pan add 1/2 tbsp of oil. Once hot, add an egg to make a bulls-eye.
- Place the bulls-eye on top of the noodles.
- Enjoy hot!
You can use your cooking imaginations and use any Maggi flavour that you love to munch into. For those who love their crunch, add in a some freshly grated carrot and finely sliced onions and enjoy this five minute meal.