What's better than a chilled glass of fresh lime soda to beat the heat. It is easily available in the shops and is an energy booster.
How to Make Fresh Lime Soda
1. Add the lemon juice, sugar and soda together in a blender.
2. Blend till the sugar dissolves.
3. Put the ice into three glasses.
4. Take out the mixture from the blender and pour into the glasses.
5. Garnish with the mint leaves and serve.
Instead of mint leaves, you can basil leaves, For an extra spice, you can add a pinch of grated ginger into the drink and serve immediately.