This recipe is almost an instant recipe and is excellent to whip up in the last minute. With the goodness of bananas and the yummy taste of chocolate, it is a must try for all the busy moms out there.
Preparation Time : 3 Minutes
Cuisine : All
How to Make Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
- Mash the banana with a fork in a bowl.
- Add the peanut butter and egg and mix well.
- Stir in the sugar and cocoa little by little until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Transfer the batter into two mugs.
- Microwave each mug separately for 1 minutes each.
Be careful not to over cook as microwave drains out the moisture really fast. You'll end up with a rock hard cake.