These easy-to-make fried mouthfuls of mushroom goodness is a must try! These fritters just have a slight hint of spice, so even children and adults can enjoy it. Here we have added chickpea flour, but feel free to add in any flour of your liking.
How to Make Mushroom Fritters ( Tea Time Mushroom Pakoda )
- Take a flat pan and roast both the flours. Set aside in a bowl.
- Cook the mushrooms with a little oil in the same pan and then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and the roasted flours and cooked mushrooms.
- Pour just enough water to get a semi- thick batter. Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Once hot, drop spoonfuls of the batter into hot oil abd fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Like more veggies? Add a few chopped spinach leaves, grated carrot or sweet potatoes into the mix and fry. For a more healthier version, you can bake the fritters. For this, you need to add 3 tablespoons of oil in the batter,and mix well. Drop spoonfuls in the muffin tray and bake to perfection.