These easy-to-make fried mouthfuls of mushroom goodness is a must try! These fritters just have a slight hint of spice, so even children and adults can enjoy it. Here we have added chickpea flour, but feel free to add in any flour of your liking.
- 6 Chopped Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup All purpose flour(Maida)
- 1/2 Cup Besan (Chickpea) Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1 Teaspoon Green Chilli
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Water or Milk as needed
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to Make Mushroom Fritters ( Tea Time Mushroom Pakoda )
- Take a flat pan and roast both the flours. Set aside in a bowl.
- Cook the mushrooms with a little oil in the same pan and then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and the roasted flours and cooked mushrooms.
- Pour just enough water to get a semi- thick batter. Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Once hot, drop spoonfuls of the batter into hot oil abd fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Like more veggies? Add a few chopped spinach leaves, grated carrot or sweet potatoes into the mix and fry. For a more healthier version, you can bake the fritters. For this, you need to add 3 tablespoons of oil in the batter,and mix well. Drop spoonfuls in the muffin tray and bake to perfection.