Who says you need to go to the fast food centers to enjoy a pizza? No one! If you love pizzas, then take time to prepare this simple and easy pizza recipe - and guess what- it can be made right on the stove top. So, no complaining about hot ovens also! Here is our take on Easy Pizza Recipe that needs just a hot flat pan and absolutely no oven!
How to Make Easy Pizza Recipe In Minutes| Tawa Pizza With No Oven
- Take large bowl, add wheat flour, all purpose flour. baking powder, baking soda, sugar, butter, curd and salt and mix well.
- Then pour water and knead to form a dough. Rub a little oil on the dough and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Now pour oil in a pan, and once hot, add onions and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes and keep aside. Mix in chilli flakes and cover well.
- Now take a small portion of the dough and roll out to get a flat base.
- Take a tawa that is going to be used to cook the pizza and use that size as a guideline to roll out the dough.
- The dough base should not be too thinly rolled out.
- Heat the tawa, add a little oil and place the base onto it.
- Once the bottom side is cooked, flip over and then you can assemble the toppings.
- Spread tomato sauce, then the vegetables, and then cover and let it cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Finally sprinkle a little cheese and cover so that the cheese melts a bit.
- Take off from heat, slice into wedges and serve hot.
Your Easy Pizza Recipe with no oven is ready in a matter of minutes.
This is a basic recipe, but you can always add cottage cheese cubes or baby corn and make the pizza more appetizing.